Artwork by Aberjhani is currently being assembled for publication in a forthcoming artbook on the coronavirus pandemic and featuring writings by authors from around the world. To keep up with developments on the project please visit the artist-author at: https://www.author-poet-aberjhani.info/about-bright-skylark-literary-productions.html

Previous Image

Next Image
Of Time and the Savannah River Bridge Mixed Media by Aberjhani

Comments (15)

Aberjhani's Official Postered Chromatic Poetics

Aberjhani's Official Postered Chromatic Poetics

Thank you so much for checking it out Madame Memento. I'm considering attempting a second edition of this artwork but have to wait and see what kind of ideas come to me. Thanks again.

Madame Memento

Madame Memento

I love the vintage feel of this work, beautifully done 👍 l/f

Marcia Colelli

Marcia Colelli

Lovely creative image and work. Wonderful colors and textures. L/F

Aberjhani replied:

Appreciate that very much Marcia. It took a while to get it right but I'm happy with the final results.

Angeles M Pomata

Angeles M Pomata

Such an amazing piece, Aberjhani!! Love the neat composition and the combination of crisp shapes and vibrant colors. L/F

Aberjhani replied:

Thank you very much Angeles. Appreciate it.

Alfonso Garcia

Alfonso Garcia

Splendid Art Piece!

Aberjhani replied:

Thank you very much Alfonso. Glad you enjoyed it.

Shoal Hollingsworth

Shoal Hollingsworth

Outstanding, I love all the colors here. This really is a work of art

Aberjhani replied:

Appreciate that Shoal.

Aberjhani's Official Postered Chromatic Poetics

Aberjhani's Official Postered Chromatic Poetics

Sincere GRATITUDE to the Contemporary & Digital Art groups for featuring this work.

Jeff Iverson

Jeff Iverson

Very interesting treatment!

Aberjhani replied:

It took some work but finally got there. Thanks Jeff.

Carol Japp

Carol Japp

Unique creative work Aberjhani! Very well done! l/f

Aberjhani replied:

Something about the quest for social justice seems to inspire :) Thank you for the kind words.

Geraldine Scull

Geraldine Scull

I love the colors, textures and the creativity of this awesome artwork ! l/f

Aberjhani replied:

Thank you for that Geraldine. The bridge itself is quite a marvel of engineering so I was hoping to do it a bit creative justice.

Aberjhani's Official Postered Chromatic Poetics

Aberjhani's Official Postered Chromatic Poetics

The Savannah River Bridge Series is one of my most important in terms of creative aesthetics involved and social justice concerns, so I greatly appreciate your appreciation Jack.

Jack Zulli

Jack Zulli

Enjoy how this image is worked, pleasure to view;)

Aberjhani's Official Postered Chromatic Poetics

Aberjhani's Official Postered Chromatic Poetics

Thank you Lori. I'm learning a lot from the different members of Digital Art.

Lori Moon